OKAY Google (or Google Aide) is a convenient Android function that pays attention to your voice commands. With this online aide you can utilize your tool hands-free, make phone calls and also look for details.
Although practical to utilize, numerous locate it intrusive and also bothersome. It’s as well very easy to mistakenly trigger Google Aide with the residence switch while your phone remains in your pocket. Google Aide likewise in some cases misunderstands your voice and also begins instantly, also if you did not finish the job.
You do not need to fret since there are numerous methods to disable this function on your tool. This post clarifies numerous approaches at hand.
Disable Google Aide
Google OKAY and also Google Aide indicate the exact same point. Disabling Google Aide entirely will likewise disable Google OK. To disable the aide, comply with these actions:
- Open up the applications food selection on your Android tool.
- Click the “Google” program.
- Select the “even more” symbol in the lower food selection. It must get on the right (straight factor tree).
- Click “Setups”.
- You need to see “Google Aide” with the “Setups” alternative.
- Select “Setups”.
- Scroll down up until you locate ‘Phone’ under the ‘Gadget’ area.
- Click “Phone”.
- Disable the Google Aide alternative by clicking heaven turn on the right.
This will certainly stop you from triggering Google OK entirely.
To transform it back on, comply with actions 1-8 and also transform it on once more from the phone food selection.
Google refutes accessibility to your microphone
If you presume that Google might be following your voice, also if you have actually disabled every one of its functions, select this approach.
Comply with these actions to reject Google all microphone approvals.
- Discover the Setups application in the application food selection (raticon) and also get in.
- Faucet applications or applications and also notices, depending upon your Android variation.
- Select “Google” from the listing of programs.
- Scroll down up until you see approvals. Select this.
- Shut Off the “microphone”.
- A brand-new home window might show up suggesting that some fundamental functions of the application might not be functioning correctly.
- Click Refute anyhow.
As the caution claims, some functions will certainly not function any longer. For instance, if you hold back the Residence switch on an Android tool, Google Aide will certainly not be turned on. All Google includes that call for a microphone quit, such as Google Voice Browse.
Disable the assistance switch
If you still intend to utilize Google Aide yet do not intend to mistakenly trigger it, you can just shut down the assistance switch. To disable it, you have to:
- Most Likely To the Setups application.
- Click the Applications food selection. Often it’s ‘Programs and also Notices’ or ‘Programs’.
- Look For “Default Programs”. On some variations of Android, you initially need to click the “even more” symbol. It remains in the leading right edge of the food selection (3 upright dots).
- Go Here for the “Gadget Help Application”.
Below you can select which application will certainly open up if you hold back the residence switch on your Android tool.
- In the food selection, you see Google under the ‘Gadget Assistance Program’. Click this.
- Select “No.”
If you do, you can still utilize your OKAY Google and also all its microphone functions without needing to bother with the aide triggering itself. Keep in mind that this will certainly not protect against Google Aide voice from being turned on.
Uninstall Google Updates
If you intend to entirely get rid of Google Aide from your phone, attempt getting rid of updates. As Google Aide was not offered in previous variations of the Google application, uninstalling updates will certainly likewise be eliminated. Comply with these actions to get rid of updates.
- Click the Setups application.
- Faucet Applications to open up the listing of applications.
- Look For “Google” in the listing and also most likely to the application food selection.
- Click the a lot more switch on top right of the display. The “Eliminate updates” alternative will certainly show up.
- Click it and also Google will certainly return to the initial variation of the phone.
Remember that it eliminates all additional functions you have actually had in the past with Google Updates. You’ll likewise require to by hand quit all brand-new Google updates to avoid Google Aide from re-emerging.
Which approach is much better?
Depending upon what concerns you concerning Google OK, you need to select the approach that fits you finest.
If you intend to disable or eliminate it entirely, you can do so conveniently. However if you do not intend to trigger it out of your pocket, it suffices to disable the assistance switch. If you are likewise uneasy recognizing that Google has accessibility to your microphone, there is a means to withdraw accessibility to the microphone.
Given That Google Aide is a valuable function, it is best to leave it on your tool to make sure that you can transform it on if required.