The Samsung Galaxy J3 has an outstanding video camera with which individuals can videotape video clips in slow-moving movement. With this Slow Activity attribute on the Galaxy J3, you can videotape quick motions and also play them gradually in your video clip. This is feasible many thanks to the quick monitoring of numerous video clip pictures many thanks to the handling power of the Samsung Galaxy J3.
For those that need to know just how to videotape slow-moving movement video clips on Galaxy J3, adhere to the directions listed below.
Just how to videotape video clip in slow-moving movement
- Activate your Galaxy J3.
- Most likely to the video camera application.
- Press the setting switch when checking out the real-time video camera picture.
- A checklist of various video camera alternatives will certainly show up; pick slow-moving movement setting.
If you currently intend to take a video clip on your Samsung Galaxy J3, it begins immediately in slow-moving movement. With the setups you can establish just how slow-moving the slow-moving movement needs to be.
- x1/ 2. This implies that the video clip will certainly be dipped into half rate.
- x1/ 4. This implies that the video clip will certainly be dipped into a suitable quarter rate.
- x1/ 8. This implies that the video clip will certainly dip into an icy 8th rate.
If you truly intend to make use of the slow-moving movement feature, it is suggested that you establish the video camera rate of the Galaxy J3 to x1/ 8, due to the fact that with this setup you obtain the most effective slow-moving movement impact.