Your Samsung Galaxy S9 is loaded with exceptional functions. These functions consist of functions that improve the availability, modification and also extra functions of your phone. These functions function much better and also perfectly when upgraded. Nevertheless, your phone frequently advises you of these updates, also if you thought of downloading them later on.
These application upgrade alerts can in some cases be aggravating, which you will certainly wish to disable. Fortunately is that you can! As long as application updates alerts are switched on on your Galaxy S9 by default, you can transform them off.
Transform automated application updates on and also off
Comply with these actions to make it possible for or disable automated program updates:
- Activate your Samsung Galaxy S9 tool
- Most likely to the application food selection and also pick the Play Shop symbol
- Select the food selection in the leading left edge of the Play Shop
- After that you will certainly see a scroll food selection
- Select Setups in the food selection
- Check out the choices and also click ‘App upgrade instantly’
- Select it and also pick “Do not upgrade the program”
And also you might see that your S9 display no more includes unwanted alerts. Nevertheless, if you wish to transform it back on, you can do so quickly. Comply with the actions over a 2nd time and afterwards alter the option in the last action to automated updates.
You can likewise by hand upgrade each application as you desire. This can be done by mosting likely to the application web page in the Play Shop and also clicking the Refresh switch. Bear in mind to maintain your applications approximately day to maintain them steady. Nevertheless, it likewise consumes unneeded memory on your phone. As a result, it is likewise essential to pick which programs to upgrade and also which to maintain in their present state.