It’s possible you’ll by no means know when the flashlight turns out to be useful. That is an instance if it’s worthwhile to discover out throughout an influence outage. For our smartphones, such a helpful function is to have a built-in flashlight app that we are able to use at any time. It will not be the high-power LED lights we at present use, however in emergencies the place common lighting is required, it will get the job performed.
A number of years in the past you needed to obtain an utility to activate the flashlight to your LG G7 smartphone. You do not want to obtain the LG Torch app, as LG already has a widget that activates the flashlight in your G7. This widget is a shortcut that you could add to your own home display for fast entry. It will flip your flashlight on or off.
This information will present you the best way to use the torch on the LG G7 with a built-in widget and rapidly and simply entry the flashlight function in your system.
use the LG G7 as a flashlight
It is extremely straightforward to activate the flashlight. Simply observe these steps under.
- Flip in your system
- Faucet the house display till the wallpaper, widgets, and residential display settings seem on the display.
- Choose ‘Widgets’
- Scroll till you see ‘Torch’
- Maintain down ‘Torch’ and transfer it to the house display.
- If it’s worthwhile to use a flashlight, simply click on on the torch icon
- Flip off the flashlight by tapping the icon once more or go to notification settings to show off the flashlight
For those who want extra settings than the built-in flashlight in your LG G7, you possibly can obtain it. There are numerous third-party applications with completely different settings or options to select from.